SillyCute (TM) Heavy Duty Suction Cup Hook, Bathroom Organizer, Shower Hanger, Kitchen Manager, Window Mount, Wreath Holder, Clear, 3 1/4″, 6-Pack
Package Content : 6 suction cup hooks Shape: mushroom-shaped head, round bottom, with a tiny quick release button at the edge Material: PVC Instructions for Use: 1. Select a very smooth mounting surface, such as window, stainless steel furniture, super glossy ceramic bathroom wall and bath tub (Attention: some bathroom tiles may look very smooth,
Package Content : 6 suction cup hooks
Shape: mushroom-shaped head, round bottom, with a tiny quick release button at the edge
Instructions for Use:
1. Select a very smooth mounting surface, such as window, stainless steel furniture, super glossy ceramic bathroom wall and bath tub (Attention: some bathroom tiles may look very smooth, but has micro-structures on the surface that are invisible with naked eyes. Suction cups will not work on such tiles!).
2. Scrub the surface with a household cleaner, and then rinse with tape water.
3. Wipe the surface with rubbing alcohol or warm soap water, rinse with tape water at least three times, and then dry naturally or with lint-free cloth.
4. Immerse suction cups into hot water for 5 minutes to soften them up, and then rinse each suction cup in running tape water, and shake off the excess of water.
5. Press suction cup against surface squarely, and press hard to squeeze out as much air as possible.
6. To remove, simply pull up quick release tab under the hook.
7. Due to incomplete cleaning or mounting surface roughness, air bubble might build up inside the cup after weeks or months of use. In case that happens, simply press and burp the cup to prevent the suction cup from falling.
Suction Cups’ Two Enemies:
#1 Surface roughness: suction cups adhere only to very smooth, non-porous surfaces like glass, fiber glass, polished metal and plastic, super glossy tiles. They do not work on woodwork or concrete. Even some bathroom tiles and plastic may fail. Some tiles may look very smooth, but has very tiny textures or roughness on the surface, and such micro roughness will cause suction cup to quickly fall.
#2 Dirt: to ensure a firm bond, mounting surface and suction cup should be completely free of dirt or soap film. Please do follow the above instruction for a spotless cleaning!
- No screw, no drill, no hole : strongest suction hanger and suction holder on the market
- Hang wreaths, signs, bird feeders, LED holiday lights, Christmas lights, seasonal decoractions, and many other things, on glass doors and windows, tiles or refrigerators
- Stainless steel hooks allows use in humid areas such as bathroom, kitchen, aquarium, fish tank to hold towels, hair dryers, loofahs, shavers, brushes, cooking tools, airline tubes
- Work on super smooth surfaces, such as glass, stainless steel, very glossy tiles
- Pack of 6, rated to hold up to 25 lbs for short term, and 11 lbs for long term